The Association of Caribbean and Latin American Missionary Educators (ACLAME) invites you to participate in the much anticipated “ACLAME Summit 2015” that will be held on May 19-21, 2015 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The theme for this Summit is “There’s an App for that!”.
In today’s technologically advanced world, it seems there is an app designed to help with every aspect of our lives. Well, what if we took that same concept and explored how together we can solve the problems we face as missionaries? Through interactive workshops and relevant content, we’ll explore four key areas related to “Teaching, Technology, Team, and Tools” as we seek to develop practical solutions for each of them. Along with participation by educators from our very own LAC region, we’re excited to have Dr. Murriell McCulley, AGWM missionary to Tanzania, Africa as one of our special guests.
The 2015 ACLAME Summit will be held entirely in the GALLERYOne Hotel
The GALLERYOne is a full service, all-suites hotel with restaurant, pool, gym and business center. Each guest will be accommodated in a fully renovated one-bedroom suite featuring a master bedroom, master bathroom, separate living room, dining area, Euro Style kitchen, and balcony. As an all-suite hotel with the largest standard suites in the entire city, each guest will receive twice the size of a regular hotel room with scenic views of the Intracoastal Waterway, Atlantic Ocean and Fort Lauderdale skyline.
Each participant needs to secure their own reservation for hotel accommodations. You can make your own reservation by visiting the GALLERYOne website below:
- Registration is $89 per person.
- Includes registration for the entire event and a copy of Principles of Teaching by Dr. Murriell McCulley
- Courtesy transportation to/from either Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) or Miami International Airport (MIA) is available.
- Begins with opening session on Tuesday May 19th and ends with our group activity in the evening of May 21st.
- Area director approval required
Below is information regarding the schedule of the Summit. Please note a more detailed schedule will be updated soon.
- Opening service will be on Tuesday, May 19th at 7:00 PM
- Closing activity will be on Thursday, May 21st at 7:00 PM
- To make a payment or for more information on payment options, please visit the following page:
- Payment Options Page